Accidently spilled liquid or coffee or water into a Macbook Pro or Macbook Air ???
This can happen to anybody at any time. Before grabbing your phone to call us, you have to do certain things and you have to be real quick.
- Turn off the Macbook Air or Macbook pro immediately. This can be done by pressing and holding the power button, assuming that the spillage happened when it was on.
- Unplug the power cables from the power source.
- Disconnect all connected devices such an external display monitor, USB Drives etc
- Dry off the liquid wherever it is found using a cotton towel or highly absorbent paper towels.
- If the spillage happened over the keyboard flip it over.
- Do no turn it on.
Now what. Pick up the phone and call us : 403-919-3232. We will take care of the rest
Our success rate in rescuing the Liquid spilled Macbooks is almost 95 percent.
Our trained and experienced technicians will thoroughly diagnose you MacBook and fix it at the Logic board component level. This way you don’t have to go for the costly option of replacing the Logic board.